There are times when you need to return an item, the wrong finish OEM wheel, a stock wheel ordered in the wrong size, a centercap that doesn’t quite match with your current ones. Wheelsmart Rims strives to deliver 100% satisfaction to its customers giving the return power to you.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
We have a 30-Day Return policy. Wheel returns and exchanges must be recorded within a 30-day period. Returns and exchanged lodged after said period will NOT be valid.
- INSPECT your purchased wheels or car accessories upon receipt and BEFORE installation. If you see any damage to the shipping box, please inspect carefully and if possible, take pictures of the damage to submit to the carrier.
- In the unlikely case the order is incomplete or damaged, please notify us within 48 hrs of receiving the package(s).
- To return rims or car accessories, OBTAIN AN RMA (Return Material Authorization).
- To start a Return go to "My Account" page. You will be asked to select which items in the order you are returning, the reason for the return, your desired outcome, and any additional comments you may want to include.
FREE and Fast Shipping
Enjoy SAME DAY shipping by ordering before 1:00 pm CST. Wheel Shipping is always FREE within the lower 48 States
We stand behind the perfect functioning and optimum presentation o our rims. Otherwise, you have up to 30 days to return them.
Call or rite us for any question you may have. We have a Customer Service experts ready to help you by answering your questions.
INSTALLED, MOUNTED OR USED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
There are conditions that will apply to a responsible return. These are listed below.
- Wheels that have been used, installed, mounted or damaged are not returnable.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges derived from or related to the wheel return or exchange.
- There is a 15% Restocking for returned items.
- Special orders, custom finishes and On Sale items are sold as “Final Sale” and are not returnable or refundable.
We are also human, and you can rest assured that if we make a mistake, we will correct it as fast and expeditious as possible. For this reason, we will survey any claim and take in consideration all solutions within the following parameters:
- We’ve send you auto parts that are different from the one you’ve ordered.
- Should the parts sustain damage during shipping.
- If the parts are defective or do not fit to the intended vehicle, the vehicle the part was made for.
- Parts must remain uninstalled, unmounted and unused as above.
As of October 11, 2019, PayPal will not refund the original transaction (2.9%) or processing fees ($0.30). Please verify all information, finish, and fitting of your wheels before purchasing with PayPal as these fees will de deducted from any refunds issued when returning an item. For more information, you can review the PayPal User Agreement.
Since we are not familiar with your vehicle or its history, you as a customer, are responsible for correctly identifying the proper wheel design, size and color you need from our online shop selection, in the same manner that you are responsible for the ultimate fitment of the product.
To provide you with excellent products and services, we incur into material, labor and shipping costs, as well as considerable time and resources ensuring you will receive your order correctly and efficiently.
Thus, any order cancellation while in the process of fulfillment will cause a processing fee of $20.00 per wheel. However, we would waive the processing fee if you purchased the wrong product and intend to obtain the correct item from our catalog.