100% FREE SHIPPING on all Factory OEM Wheels within the Continental U.S.
Typically, a wheel order is shipped 1 business days after checkout payment is received. In most cases, we can ship the SAME DAY if the order is entered and funded before 1:00 p.m. US CST.
In the unlikely event there is a delay, or your custom order requires extra time to recondition, we will advise you via email.
We ship via UPS Ground service to the Continental 48 U.S. States.
We also ship via USPS Priority Mail service to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is subject to carrier shipping surcharges to those States.
Tracking numbers are provided to you via email upon shipping your item(s) and at the "My Account" page.
We have partnered with Brinkbridge for International Shipping Brinkbridge is a Shipping solution that allows you to receive packages in the US, consolidate them and ship overseas to your country in 3 easy steps:
1- Register with Brinkbridge to get a U.S. shipping address
2- Use your Brinkbridge U.S. address as your shipping address.
3- Forward item to your country when all packages have arrived at your Brinkbridge address.
Carriers are usually very consistent in their quality of delivery. Sometimes, however, the proverbial Murphy's Law comes into effect for some packages. A little coordination will go a long way towards claiming the mishap. The process is easy:
- A- If you perceive your wheel package has been damaged during shipping, DO NOT ACCEPT THE DAMAGED PACKAGE(s).
- B- If you have already accepted the package, please take a few pictures of the damaged package and contents (if applicable). Pictures are the most important proof of the damage.
- C- Call UPS Claims and report the damage as the Receiver or file a claim online. They will send your delivery driver on the next day to inspect the package and contents.
- D- Call us at to report the damage. We will issue a Return Authorization and try to immediately ship a replacement item for you.
LOST OF STOLEN PACKAGES
Your carrier driver, at his/her discretion, may choose to leave the package(s) at the door or on your porch. We are not responsible for packages that are damaged, lost, or stolen after the driver confirms delivery of the package.
You will receive a tracking number and link for your package once it has left our warehouse. We strongly recommend that you check the tracking link provided to you to make sure someone will be there to receive the package(s) at the time of delivery. If you have any questions regarding the tracking information given to you or your package shows delivered and you can’t find it, please contact your local carrier's office for assistance.
- For UPS deliveries within the US, claims have to be filed within 60 days from shipping.
- For UPS International shipments you must file a claims 21 days from shipping.
- For USPS national and international shipments,a claim must be filed within 60 days (except for Priority Mail Express)
You are reponsible for filing any claims with the carrier for lost or stolen shipments.